Wednesday, September 1, 2010

4.5hr metal detecting hunt - gold, silver, & relics

Well this morning I metup with 3 of my metal detecting buddies for a short hunt, it was already super hot by 9am so we knew it was just going to be for a few hours. Well once we got to our site we split up almost instantly and within 10min I couldn't see anybody else. I have detected this site several times before so I headed over to a super trashy area where I pulled several silver coins out of in the past but this time around I only found 4 what pennies. I didn't know what my buddies found until the very end of the hunt and I wish I was around when they made some of there finds so I could of video taped them as they came out of the ground. All in all it was a great metal detecting hunt and we recovered a lot of old coins and relics. Happy Hunting everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment