Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My 1,500 YouTube subscribers silver contest!!!

Hey guys its my 31st birthday so I'm having another silver coin contest as a thank you to all of my subscribers and viewers. To enter all's you have to do is be a subscriber to my youtube channel and leave a comment below. I will draw 2 winners and make a second video to announce the winners on 11/8/10. Thanks for sticking with me, its been a blast. I will be making more metal detecting videos soon, I hope to keep my silver streak going. Happy hunting everybody!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, cool blog man! I've been metal detecting a little bit now...due to too much work this past summer I didn't really get out at all but I got into it the summer before that. I'm from the west michigan area not too far away from Chicago so I'm looking forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from an old 1371 (1975-1981). I really enjoy your videos!

    Argo84 (YouTube name)

    ReplyDelete